An 8-hour rail journey across 291 bridges, through 91 tunnels & across the Oberalp Pass at 2,033 metres. Travel in comfort through the natural beauty of a landscape, rich in ancient forests, peaceful alpine meadows, rushing mountain streams and valleys. Experience Switzerland from within a single train. Setting off from St. Moritz to Zermatt, the leisurely internationally-renowned car-free town at the foot of the Matterhorn, your journey will take you to the glamorous holiday village of St. Moritz. From the Valais into the Engadine, the train passes through deepest Switzerland at the Gotthard Pass. The hidden sources of two European river ‘giants’ – the Rhone and the Rhine – lie here.
Discover the picturesque ST. MORITZ – the birthplace of Alpine winter tourism. Take the Glacier Express train to ZERMATT
– the mountain resort renowned for skiing, climbing and hiking – and experience the magic of the Swiss Alps. Zermatt has
an extensive network of high-capacity cable-ways, mountain-railways and ski-lifts, providing easy access from Zermatt
(1,620m) to the Klein Matterhorn (3,883m).
Your choice of 2 or 3 nights; 3, 4 or 5 star hotels and lunch on board the famous Glacier Express.
1 Apr-17 Apr 2022
18 Apr-26 Jun 2022,
15 Sep-09 Oct 2022
27 Jun-14 Sep 2022
5 Jan-31 Mar 2023
- Swiss Transfer Ticket Combi Glacier Express with 3 first-class rail transfers: Swiss airport or border to St. Moritz; St. Moritz to Zermatt; and Zermatt to Swiss border or airport rail station
- Reserved seat on the Glacier Express train
- Lunch on board the Glacier Express (excludes beverages)
- 2 or 3 nights accommodation in a room with private facilities, and breakfast daily
- Service charges, taxes and VAT
- Packaged price does not Include seat reservations on trains other than specified in price includes above.